Mold Remediation in Northeast, MD
A Complete Demo and Cleaning Required
When this Northeast, MD family came home from an extended vacation, they found their home was damaged by water. Enough time had passed for mold to grow on structure and content. A complete demo and cleaning by our SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE team was verified by a 3rd party mold testing company. The family and construction crews were safe to enter the home.
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (302) 392-6000
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.