Deodorization from Fire Damage
Our SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle team was on site to do a deep cleaning and deodorization from a heater catching fire.
Hydroxyl Generators were used to remove the odor. Similar to ozone generators these generators will deodorize large areas; however, unlike ozone our customer and crews are safe to work in the affected areas while the specialty equipment is running.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Bear / New Castle?
When your Bear home or business experiences fire or smoke damage, you need professional help quickly. SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle is dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the cost of restoration.