What our Customers say...
Mold Remediation Testimonials
John was very professional and gave great tips on resolution.
5 STAR RATING
Service has been great was very satisfied with job
Quality company. Always professional, efficient and thorough.
"While dealing with SERVPRO I found that they were an extremely professional staff and knowledge. It was a pleasure dealing with Crystal Moyer, she was excellent and friendly."
Service Was Excellent
"Great experience! Service was excellent. Crystal was extremely helpful and knowledgeable"
"A+++ Service. Thank you so much for your great service!"
Wish I had called them a long time ago
"I had mold in my bathroom. I tried many different home remedies and it would go away for a little while but always come back. Finally decided to call SERVPRO and have them come out. Speedy service and very helpful. Been a few months now and the mold hasn't come.back this time. Wish I had called them a long time ago"
We have a bedroom we used as storage for many years. We rarely went in there and the door was frequently closed. We decided to clean it up and didn't know we had an exterior leak that was getting that room wet. There was mold everywhere when we started moving the boxes. Kudos to SERVPRO for helping us clean up a huge moldy mess!
John & Jyoti were courteous, professional and knew their business. I will recommend your team highly in the future. John is the reason I hired SERVPRO. I had two other companies come to estimate my mold damage as well, but felt confident with SERVPRO after John’s visit!
If I were a bit younger I would have tried to tackle this job myself. But since I'm not I'm glad you were here to help. Thank you to your SERVPRO Office for sending such fine men out here to do such an outstanding job!
We were trying to put our home on the market to sell. The home inspector found mold covering our crawlspace. We had no idea who to call but both my agent and the home inspector recommended you. By the time you guys were done my crawlspace was cleaner than the rest of my house.
These gentlemen could not have been better on the job and dealing with me.
MOLD REMEDIATION IN BEAR DE... The service we received was above and beyond our expectations!
The mold in my home was giving me and my husband health concerns. Thank you for getting it all cleaned up and making us feel better too.
We had 3 other companies come out to assess our mold problem. We were not happy with any of them. Our neighbor, who's a contractor, said he worked with you guys in the past. He gave us your info and said you guys are the best. I could tell as soon as I spoke to your office staff we'd be happy. I would highly recommend SERVPRO to anyone for a mold cleanup.
We were out of town visiting relatives. While we were gone we got heavy rains and had a pretty bad roof leak that allowed water to penetrate one third of our house. When we got back and returned to our home we had water, mold and a strong musty odor in our home. We thought most of our stuff was destroyed but the SERVPRO team took care of everything. Thanks for helping us SERVPRO.
We had an addition put on our house years ago. We didn't realize it had a leak that was causing moisture problems in the walls until we noticed our walls felt soft. We thought we were only dealing with a little bit of a water problem. Not a major mold problem! Thank you for expeditiously handling everything we needed and doing such fine work.
I got two estimates. You were higher than the other company. I mistakenly hired them. Then had to hire you to fix what they did wrong. I'll be sure not to make that mistake again! I don't know whether to say thanks or sorry but I'm glad you were able to help.
I am so pleased with the results in my home after my water/mold damage clean-up. I called your SERVPRO office and you took care of everything I needed. Thanks so much for all your help, you made my disaster so easy to handle.
After our daughter came home from college for spring break she said her room smelled musty, felt a little damp, and had little black spots in few places. After calling SERVPRO to try to fix it we quickly realized it could be mold. The SERVPRO team that helped us was so great. Everyone really worked hard and was very nice.