Fall Cleaning Checklist
Prepare Your New Castle, DE Home For Your Winter Hibernation.
It’s that beautiful time of year again. The leaves are changing, the weather is colder, and the days are getting shorter. Before you begin to transition to spending more time indoors, get your house ready for increased habitation with this fall cleaning checklist.
Kitchen & Bathroom
- Clean your grout.
- Clean your refrigerator coils, if applicable.
- Clean under your refrigerator.
- Clean the inside of your dishwasher.
- Clean and condition the wood of your bathroom and kitchen cabinets.
- Clean your oven.
- Wash and disinfect all the garbage cans.
- Seal and/or polish granite countertops.
- Refresh bedding that isn't regularly washed (comforters, pillows, etc.).
- Vacuum and flip mattresses.
- Put cold-weather linens on the beds.
- Switch out seasonal clothes.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture.
- Vacuum under your upholstered furniture cushions.
- Polish wood furniture.
- Wash artificial plants.
- Dust living plants' leaves.
- Wipe down your screens (TV, computer, etc.).
- Clean all keyboards and remote controls.
Throughout Your Home
- Wash your walls
- Wash your windows, window sills, and all the window groves.
- Clean your washer and dryer.
- Clean your doorknobs, doors, and light switch plates.
- Vacuum under all beds, couches, and other furniture.
- Dust the tops of doors and door frames.
- Spot clean carpets and rugs.
- Clean floors underneath area rugs.
- Wash curtains or have them cleaned.
- Remove and rinse your window screens.
- Wash your washable vacuum cleaner filters.
- Clean your baseboards.
Tackle Some Seasonal Maintenance
- Change your HVAC air filter.
- Replace your fire alarm batteries.
- Dust your ceiling fans and set them to turn so air circulates upward.
- Sweep the chimney and/or have it checked.
- Clean out rain gutters.
- Check weather stripping and replace as necessary.
Need help with your fall cleaning? Call SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE today –(302) 392-6000
Residential Cleaning Services
Life happens. Kids spill drinks, pets have accidents and homes get dirty. SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, De have the expertise to provide a deeper clean than your basic house cleaning service. Our residential cleaning services will ease the burden of the constant maintenance cleaning of your home, but will also create a safe, clean and comfortable living environment for you and your family.
You know SERVPRO as a leader in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration, but our professional residential cleaning services can also make a dirty carpet "Like it never even happened."
Residential Cleaning Services Include:
The SERVPRO of Bear/New Castles carpet and upholstery cleaning service will not only get out the dirt you see, but will also remove the unwanted dust you don’t. A professionally cleaned carpet and furniture may make all the difference in brightening up a room and freshening up your home.
We all have tasks around the house that don’t make it to the top of our priority list. Properly maintaining your home’s air ducts should not be one of them. Regular duct cleaning can increase your home’s heating and cooling efficiency and improve the quality of the air you and your family breathe.
Your basic cleaning service is not going to have the expertise to effectively deodorize your home. Take advantage of SERVPRO’s residential cleaning services to remove unwanted odors.
Our experts are ready to assist in the clean up of sewage and other biohazard materials and provide deep cleaning services for your home. Find out more about our franchise professionals.
Related Cleaning Services
- Overview of Cleaning Services
- Air Ducts & HVAC
- Carpet & Upholstery
- Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Drapes & Blinds
- Odor Removal
- Sewage & Toilet Overflow
- Trauma & Crime Scene
- Vandalism & Graffiti
- Building Services
- Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and in your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire damage, smoke damage, water damage and/or mold contamination, as well as provides trauma cleanup, vandalism cleanup, carpet cleaning and duct cleaning services for your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us at (302) 392-6000 today!
Visit us online to meet our team and learn more about our services.