The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantage
Pre-Planning Can Serve As An Insurance Policy Aimed At Peace Of Mind After A Disaster In Bear, DE
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- A No Cost Assessment of Your Facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A Concise Profile Document That Contains Only The Critical Information Needed In The Event Of An Emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A Guide To Help You Get Back Into Your Building Following A Disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Ready to Get Started? Learn more.
- New Castle County, DE Celebrates National Preparedness Month
- Preparation Is Key…Have A Disaster Plan
- Make A Disaster Plan Before A Disaster Strikes
- Prepare Your Emergency Survival Kit In Advance
- Understand How To Receive Emergency Alerts And Warnings In New Castle County, DE
- SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE & The American Red Cross Join Forces For A Greater Cause
- Never A Convenient Time For A Disaster To Strike Your New Castle County, DE Commercial Property.
- Do You Have An Emergency Communication Plan For When Disaster Strikes?
- Creating A Home Inventory Checklist Now Can Help You Recover Faster After A Loss in New Castle, DE.
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and in your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire damage, smoke damage, water damage and/or mold contamination, as well as provides trauma cleanup, vandalism cleanup, carpet cleaning and duct cleaning services for your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us at (302) 392-6000 today!
Visit us online to meet our team and learn more about our services.