A Higher Standard of Clean
When Our Logo is on Your Door, Your Commitment to Clean is Clear
Getting back to business relies on getting your customers back through your doors. And that will only happen if they feel safe and secure in your space. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean with 40% of consumers citing store cleanliness as a top concern. Are you ready to not only help keep your customers and employees safe but to communicate that you’ve chosen a higher standard of clean for all Americans?
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program that goes way beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration, we stand on over 50 years of experience and expertise so you can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean for all Americans – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
CERTIFIED: SERVPRO CLEANED
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry-leading and proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. The program is grounded with our unique 3 Cs: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
1 – CONSULT
A Tailored Cleaning Program to Meet Your Needs
- We will assign you a Cleaning Protocol Specialist who understands your business.
- Programs are based on a range of factors: type of industry, business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
2 – CLEAN
Proactive and COVID-19 Emergency Response Cleaning Program
- Trained and experienced in biohazard cleaning and decontamination for porous and non-porous surfaces – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards for your facility set by the CDC.
- EPA-approved products, including our proprietary cleaning agent SERVPROXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food surface use.
3 – CERTIFY
A Commitment to Clean for Your Employees and Consumers
- Leverage SERVPRO’s trusted brand to reassure your customers and employees that you are taking the steps needed to keep your space at a higher level of clean.
- Communication touchpoints include a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned window emblem, signage, marks for your digital footprint and more
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle is Here to Help®
With more than 1,700 franchises nationwide, we’re here to help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities, we all call home. Call us today at (302) 392-6000.