Broken Pipe Caused a Water Damage in Cecil Co, MD
Drying & Cleaning of The Structure and Contents After a Water Damage
A water damage that began on the 1st floor of this Cecil Co, MD home also flooded the basement. All of the stored items were affected. An organized cleanup and dryout by our SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE mitigation team made the owners and the basement very happy.
Your Belongings and Water Damage
Water damage affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE understands that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help transform a house into a home.
If You Have Questions or Need Help,
Call Us Today – (302) 392-6000
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.