Chemical-Dry Sponge and A Little Elbow Grease Cleans Soot Damaged Walls & Ceilings
Chemical-Dry Sponge Cleans Soot Damaged Walls & Ceilings
This homeowner called SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE after his Wilmington home experienced a fire loss. The soot was very heavy in the kitchen, where the fire started. Our fire restoration technicians used a chemical dry sponge “Chem-Sponge” to remove the soot from all surfaces. In these pictures you can see the progress we were able to make by just using the sponge and a little elbow grease.
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.