Water Damage at a Medical Center in Newark, DE
SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE Has High Trained Water Damage Restoration Specialist
When a contractor can NOT meet the needs of a local medical center, SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle, DE CAN! Proper containment is crucial in this situation to prevent possible cross-contamination to unaffected areas. Our SERVPRO teams are consistently called upon to correct or consult work performed by inadequate contractors. We take pride being held in high regards.
IICRC Training and Certification
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)