Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Duct Cleaning


Commercial air duct cleaning is different than residential air duct cleaning. HVAC systems are larger and more complex that require different type of cleaning t... READ MORE



Light Smoke Residue on Kitchen Ceiling


In these photo you can see the result smoke can have on a kitchen even when the fire doesn't physically reach it. When smoke residues are light, we use dry... READ MORE



Cleaning up Soot and Smoke in New Castle County


Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate many areas within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allowed... READ MORE



Water Damage from Fire Hoses and Extinguishers


Water damage after a fire, as a result of fire hoses and extinguishers used to douse the flames. These devices, while sometimes using foam to smother the fire, ... READ MORE



Residential Fire in Townsend, DE


This residential fire in Townsend started in a bedroom due to a candle. There was smoke, soot and odor throughout the home.Damage caused by a fire is devastatin... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleanup After a Candle Fire in Townsend


A bedroom fire caused by a candle left this Townsend home with heavy smoke and soot damage. Our team responded immediately and began emergency services.Whe... READ MORE



Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment III


More images of an unoccupied property that had mold growth after a water damage in an unfinished basement.The Mold Remediation ProcessEvery ... READ MORE



Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment II


More images of an unoccupied property that had mold growth after a water damage in an unfinished basement.Removing Mold and Mold-Infested MaterialsThe mold reme... READ MORE



Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment


We received a call from the property manager requesting an assessment of this unoccupied property due to improper grading resulted in water entering the unfinis... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure Floods Basement of a UofD Rental Property II


This Newark, Delaware Frat house had a water damage in the basement due to a sump pump failure. SERVPRO of Bear/New Castle responded quickly to e... READ MORE